Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Friday, March 1, 2019

Help! I need a little help

I'm glad your here. I have been looking all over the internet to find a marketing idea to  grab the attention of more readers. Here's what I found: Making my books into a tv show would cost $88, getting a billboard would cost around $150, gosh hiring an illustrator cost $50. And there is so much more. What we need is a fund raiser, the only thing is, some people want to help, but they don't want to just hand away money. Well, for me it's not just the donating funds that help. It's also your attention that helps too. Right now you're probably reading this half way and thinking "he wants me to give my money to him?" or "This doesn't interest me anymore" But for those who are reading this just know your donation isn't the only way to help.
The easiest idea is to take posts, sites, and websites and share them with a friend, kid, family, or business partner who can say "I think i can help that author." Another suggestion is look into buying a book, or even something simple like a pen, a shirt, shoes. (Those of you who know about our store on Zazzle). Then the last suggestion is to donate to our funds. Help is here
What my books need is your attention. Whether it's reading one (just to see if you like it), shopping at the Shiver and Fears store (fyi they do have discounts), Donating a few dollars, or sharing with a friend who might be interested in helping. It's not just donating to an author that help, it's your attention, your suggestions, your partnership that help. This fund raiser can get a lot of marketing with Magical Times and Shiver and Fears, but your attention can do a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment