Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Word from Cory

People are starting to really get into Shiver and Fears a lot more this year. Fans are growing on Twitter, and people around the world are fascinated with Shiver and Fears and the thousand videos and pictures posted. There was one fan that wowed me the most.
I was at work, coaching the tennis team, when I had received a message on my phone. From who you may ask? Cory! Now some are reading this blog and thinking "Oh cool, a fan named Cory gave you a message. But, what if I told you this was no ordinary Cory. This was Cory Baxter, also known as Kyle Massey! This is what he had to say:





 
For those of you who might now reconize this man, this is Cory Baxter from That's So Raven and Cory in the House! He's a real fan of Shiver and Fears, his favorite is Ghost of Future Me. I was so amazed getting this message I decided to add Cory Baxter to a Shiver and Fears book.Image result for cory baxter GIFI'm sure he'll like it, and I bet you will too!
P.S. What is your favorite Shiver and Fears book?




No comments:

Post a Comment