Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Changes for Shiver and Fears

  Ever since Shiver and Fears started it was always because I wanted to make a real actual book. After one was published I got caught in a few things. I wanted the royalty checks, I wanted the fame, I wanted to be all over the network.
   Long story short- Why did I write these books? To have my written story out in public. That all. It wasn't for fame, it wasn't for the money. Just to have a book published from me and in the hands of others. The question is, do I have that? The answer is with Shiver and Fears at the library, online book stores, multiple websites, so yes. 
   So what does this mean for Shiver and Fears books? No more? Not with all these new story ideas in my head, not to mention, I wouldn't want to leave everyone hanging with Magical Times. As of now Shiver and Fears will publish the 30thbook later this year and then the rest will be posted at Wattpad.
Why this sudden change? What's wrong? Let me just say this, There are people in life who thing being a writ is pointless, and without a thought of encouragement, they will say things to make you feel worthless. Now I have over 200 fans who wouldn't want to stop reading a Shiver and Fears book for nothing, so why is this one critic getting to me?
   Well, it's not really the critic, it's more of his reason. My own cash has gone to dozen of marketers who know the skills to get the word out about people's work. But spending money and not getting anything back out of it, but more views, I guess is pointless. I mean what would you want 1000 people who know your name? Or 1000 who enjoy your work? Because 1000 people who know your work means you say AJ Hard and you know about his work, But 1000 people who know your work means they've seen what you've done and want more from you.
   I don't really have that, and no one knows how to have that, not even me! So why work so hard to become famous if all everyone is going to say is "AJ Hard writes books" and not "I loved his story, can't wait for the next one."? But if you're still receiving "Keep writing, you love it" and of course it's true should you really throw all your work away? NO of course not! 
   Maybe in ten years, when I learn the steps of R.L. Stine I might go back to publishing my work. For right now I've done what I wanted to do. And I just have to remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment