Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Think Positive

So I was thinking about everyone and how they may be a little bummed this month. Well, I chatted with my new friend Issac Brown and we came up with an idea to send a positive message to those around us. This is what we put together:
We are sending this video to what I like to call the 3 F's: family, friends, and fans! We want to be sure that everyone doesn't look at this as a bad thing. Those with overhead schedules, can now finally relax. Those who get distracted by friends can finally focus on their school work, and those who feel like there's nothing else to do can learn something new.
For me, I've decided to run on a schedule. With me being at home all day, I 've come to notice I live a repetitive life when I' at home. So why not make it into a daily routine? 
For those of you who don't know, Shiver and Fears is working on another book: The Happiest Show Ever. It's pretty ironic, I got the idea when watching Jimmy Neutron. When you hear about it, you think it's kind of awkward for a horror fiction book to include being happy, but like many horror fiction storytellers, we know how to make even the happiest story have a grey dark side to it!
Want more? Check out Facebook! and remember, just tell those grey skies turn around, and look over that mountain! (watch this)

No comments:

Post a Comment