Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Friday, April 10, 2020

What's the result?

 So let me tell you what's planned for this summer. Shiver and Fears is publishing their last book! With this stupid virus being a fake hazard The bookaversary party will be hosted live video and Shiver and Fears is taking the last breaths.
 Books have been selling, but still at a slow rate. If I were living off the sales of these books. My office would be the library and I'd be living in a box on the street. (Kind of depressing huh?) Well, it's come to the conclusion Shiver and Fears don't need to be sold if they are even made for money. Which is good, because they aren't making any anyway.
So this is what's happening to Audiobooks  We're posted samples of them on Youtube, book 31- will be posted on Wattpad for now on, no more contests, events, fewer comments and attention grabbers. Free audiobooks will only be given to the first 5 birthdays of each month until 2021 then free audiobooks will be no longer e offered.
It might sound like Shiver and Fears is closing, but that's not what's happening. What's going on is we're taking out the time and effort to produce and promote it.
You might have questions, and I'm willing to answer. It might help you understand what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment