Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, December 21, 2020

Changes for 2021

   With this being the last year of 2020, it gave me time to think how to make Shiver and Fears (and Magical Times) more popular. What I plan to do is sell books myself and a few other things. Over the year of 2020, Shiver and Fears has gained popularity with monthly give-a-ways and Instagram followers.
   This gives me the thought that it's time to show them what I have to offer in this entire business without having them being pushed somewhere else to do so. No more telling people to "go to" in order to learn more. It's time they get that information front hand.
   I am planning to sell printed copies of Shiver and Fears books instead of letting the book store do it for me. Now this doesn't mean you can't buy a book from Barnes and Noble or even Amazon. This just helps other have an easier access to books. What I want to do is sell by prints and emails along with key chains figures, and maybe even T-shirts... Maybe.
  2020 has been a hard year but has made my work grow a few inches. Now, although Magic 104.1 KMGL hasn't accepted me, I know a few of you have. Thank you and keep being there, because I need it. If you would like a printed or emailed a copy of an AJ Hard original contact me at Facebook or here on the blog... and then of course there's email. Hope you know that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment