Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Silent Night

It's that time of year again, which I want to state I published this the week of Thanksgiving. And although many people (maybe you) say Christmas shouldn't start until December 1, but I state 25 day is just not enough... off topic!
What I want to talk about in this blog is how Christmas is coming and the new book won't be out until  2021, but the new Christmas album is placed! This video here is actually from the first Christmas album, but the reason I posted it, is because The new album isn't ready when writing this blog.
   So wait, what is this blog about? Christmas, of course! And what makes this album so much better is because of two guest star include Collin McMichaels and Macey Hay. Who are these people you may ask, two amazing friends who have a heart for music. If you enjoyed this first Christmas album, then you'll need to look into this next one!
   Now, about what Shiver and Fears are doing for Christmas. It's our annual Scary Christmas to All and to All a Good Fright Give-a-way and we're doing more! We are also sending Christmas card to all our fans from our ghost pal Boo.
Wait, what? Who is Boo? Oh gosh, you need to catch up! Check out our YouTube videos, because this is a story for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment