Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Last blog of 2020

 After doing a few days of choice making, I decided to go with selling shirts. Meanwhile, the money with go half for me for material for manuscript copies and the other half will go to my sister for material for shirt designs.

So the front with come with the slogan "Chill Out with Shiver and Fears" and the name of the author (me) on the back.
But there's more than that going on with this idea. My sister needs some repetition, so I'm also adding customized shirt of your own idea! I had her make me a Magical Times shirt.
 Turned out pretty good.
So right now we're setting up a store on Shiver and Fears Facebook page, I actually don't think it'll get much attention. So I decided to post a PayPal account.
As for now:
 a Shiver and Fears manuscript will cost $5.00
Shiver and Fears T-shirt $10.00
and a customized shirt is $13.00

Now before I mentioned about key chains. I'm not sure about that now. Instead, I think I'll keep that as a hobby or gift exchange idea for now.
Sales get posted in January, but if you'd like to support our cases you can pay here: Paypal
We'll see how well this goes. If well, then we might expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment